To apply, send a resume and any relevant links to: email@example.com
You will be responsible for:
- Collaboration with Australian Superannuation Partners
- Documentation of internal processes, systems, infrastructure, reporting
- Codevelop requirements with Product Team in San Francisco Bay Area, work with team leads to identify highest value efforts and build roadmap
- Actively working with customers to demo, train, collect product feedback
- Assist in coordination of Australian events
- You are, ideally, an ex-software engineer who felt compelled to drive Product Market Fit.
- An excellent communicator – able to clearly and effectively discuss complex topics with anyone from highly-trained engineers to professional investors
- A problem solver – able to understand mathematical problems and financial modeling, prototype expectations, and decompose problems into functional requirements.
- Capable of wearing many hats – understanding the needs of the company / project / delivery and able to ensure any gaps are covered
- Obsessed with delivering full scope on-time
- Seasoned team player
- Able to work independently
- Startup experience, especially in technology or finance-related fields
- 4+ years experience as a Product Manager for a tech company
- Delivered software products to market
- A desire to build something that will have lasting, positive impact on the world
You have experience working with or developing in:
- Python, Django, React, HTML, CSS, AWS
- Enterprise Software Operations
- [Optional] Knowledge of industry software such as Aladdin
Why Join Us?
- Fantastic Culture - We have a collaborative culture that allows us to focus on building deep customer knowledge and embrace transparency. We are looking for teammates who strive to enjoy the journey.
- BIG MISSION - We are solving problems and finding efficiencies for institutional investors who are creating gains for the greater good. If we are successful, we'll have a positive global impact on millions of people around the world.
- Uniquely Positioned - We are part of a select network that gives us unprecedented access to our customer base of Institutional Investors. The co-founders have proven experience in building product market fit.